Sunday, July 03, 2016

Happy Birthday Stencil Card

My card today is the subject of most cards that I send out. The blue background cardstock is by Cordinations and I dry embossed it with a The Paper Studio folder. I layered a piece of patterned paper in the middle of the card. That patterned paper is by Studio G and I found a pack of differnt birthday designs at Meijer for $1.00. What a steal. 

The yellow die cut is by Design Objectives with yellow cardstock by Bazzill. The blue die cut is a Cricut cut from the Storybook cartridge. The sentiment and balloon are made using a metal stencil. I taped the die cut down to my work area and then the stencil on top of it. Then using a palate knife I applied white embossing paste to it. Remove the stencil right away and wash the paste off completely. Once the paste dried I adhered the die cut to the rest of the card.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER DUPER card. Love the colours.
Faith
x

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!