Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Friend Michelle Christmas Card Layout

My layout today is one for the Christmas card book(s) that I'm always working on. I'm a little behind with these books but they are a work in progress. I've noticed people are sending less and less cards these days which makes me think this book series could come to an end one of these years. Big bummer. I really like seeing their kids grow from year to year.

The background paper is unknown but the paper for the die cuts are by Hot off the press. I welded the leaves together in Cricut Craft Room from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The poinsettias flowers are by Prima and I've placed a enamel dot in the center. The cream colored enamel dots are by Fiskars and the pinkish ones are by Cloud 9. The bird sticker is by American Crafts, the ribbon by Offray and the 2013 is cut out using the same cartridge as mentioned above. 




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Ali said...



THIS. IS. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Well done. Love everything about it! When my sister sends pics of her kiddos, I scrap them... but not other peoples' kiddos... Extended family members who send pics in cards-- the pics get scrapped, almost 100% of the time. Cindy, this is such a creative LO, I am in LOVE with the swoosh of leaves and the poinsettia accents. So much attention to detail here. Colour choices are phenomenal...Well done! ~ Ali