Monday, October 31, 2016

Manly Monday Catch You Later

I'm trying to get Manly Monday back into the blog posts. Today's card uses a stamp by Great Impressions that I stamped with Hero Arts ink onto watercolor paper by Strathmore. Then I colored the image in with distress ink. The orange background is glossy paper that I inked with alcohol inks. The road line is a TPC Studio stamp that was stamped with white pigment ink by SU and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I took a yellow pen and filled in the lines of the stamp. The background paper is by We R Memory Keepers. The sentiment is a Cricut cut from Just Because Cards cartridge.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Super colouring there and a really nice male card. The road must really shine in real life with the embossing powder.

Marilyn said...

Great masculine card!!