Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Smiley Flower Cards

I started making this card by background stamping the Hero Arts stamp with pink Colorbox pigment ink. After it dried, I inked the edges with distress ink and added a piece of pink cardstock to the center.

The flower in the center is a Stampin Up stamp that I colored in with distress markers before fussy cutting it out. I layered the stamped flower on top of an Imaginisce flower and then to a The Paper Studio flower. The fancy die cut in white cardstock is by Lifestyle Crafts. I then stamped the sentiment by Fiskars with Ranger purple ink.


This card uses the same stamp that I colored with Copic Markers. I layered the stamp onto two Creative Memories paper flowers. The patterned paper is unknown and I think the border is a Cricut cut.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What pretty papers you have used with these flowers, love the border and the square too.
Faith
x