Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Twisted Easel Burgundy Valentine's Day cards

My friend and I made twisted easel cards for a few senior centers. One of them was where my mom lives. She didn't The seniors were so happy and surprised by our cards. We passed them out individually and showed them how they stand up-a couple of times.
I had 13 posts of these cards and decided to spare you the agony of seeing the same card in different colors. This is my darker red bunch of cards. I do not know all of the supplies manufacturers Sometimes I wonder if company names are important since my supplies are old and I don't have many views to my posts. Oh well. Right?


Ebay heart die made red from white cardstock using Distress Oxide Fired Brick. Background heart paper by K and Co and inside heart is Bazzill. Hugs sticker by Sticko EK Success.


Heart stamp old one by Stampin Up. die cuts behind it by Spellbinders (grey, Dahlia) and Sizzix using burgundy polka dot pp by Papertrey Ink. Background paper is a 4x4 paper pad by Stamp your Art called diVine


Label by Sizzix. Stamps: TPC Studio Company and Stampin Up (Scallop punch by SU too). Chipboard heart unknown (Maybe Making Memories). Embossing folder: Crafter's Companion. 
The pink heart was a steampunk sticker from the dollar tree. I inked with Versa Mark and heat embossed it with Stampendous embossing powder-over and over again. In hindsight, I wish I would have taken a before and after picture.



Spellbinders die cut. Red polka dot washi tape. Glitter tape from Dollar Tree. Love is a digital stamp.


I used scallop decorative scissors for the white and red trim.


Thanks for Looking

No comments: