Tuesday, March 12, 2019

New Fabric Christmas cards

My cards today use up some more of the fabric squares or circles my mom cut out and never used. At the end of this post are other cards using fabric that I posted on my blog.

This first card, the red die cut is by Spellbinders. The circle is Making Memories patterned paper and cut out with my Cricut. Patterned paper background by Hot Off the Press. The sentiment is from a store-bought card that I cut the ends with decorative scissors by Fiskars.

The one below, the die cut is unknown. The merry die cut is by SU with Making Memories patterned paper. The embossing folder is Cuttlebug

Here are some other posts with fabric on cards:

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Ali said...

These are wonderful Cindy! What a lovely idea to use the fabric your Mom had cut out. I especially love the round snowman one surrounded by the red doily! Precious. The kind of card that when received, one keeps! Love that you recycle and use parts of other store-bought cards- VERY smart idea in this day and age when we are encouraged to reduce, reuse and recycle AND repurpose. Both cards are gorgeous! TYFS! ~ Ali :)