Monday, March 25, 2019

Manly Monday Wolves in the Wild

I made a set of masculine cards using some old images of a wolf. I had stamped them and other animals while at a retreat many years ago.

Tree dies are from eBay. The circle scallop dies by Spellbinders. Sentiment stamp by Fiskars and Hero Arts. I colored the wolves with Copic markers. I inked some kraft paper with the edge of a brown ink pad and fussy cut mountains from the design made. Blue patterned paper has a fancy swirl on it that I cut around for the cards with that background.




In years to come when I look back on this post I will be able to remember that the next card was put together because I had one wolf left to use. I poorly cut out the circle, boys don't care, The background by Fiskars was already in my basket of embossed papers ready to be used. It turned out cute, it's just not like the others.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A sUPER masculine group of cards Cindy.
Faith x