Thursday, August 08, 2019

10 Year Blog anniversary

On this day10 year’s ago I started my blog. Over 3150 post later I’m still here.
 It seemed appropriate to post a card I made for a 10-year cousin. So,

I took the numbers off a scrapbook paper of letters and numbers, inked them, matted a square behind them and added Creative Memories letters stickers.  The letter alphabet stamps are from Oriental Trading Co. The framed paper is unknown and the background cardstock is by Forever in Time.



Here is the first card I posted
Happy birthday card



Here is the first layout that I posted.
Summer Scents



Things on my blog are a little different because I post more cards than layouts. It's fun to look back on my style and see how it has changed.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Congratulations and wishing you ten more years
of blogging!
Sharon

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on your 10 Anniversary. Well done you. :) Love your 10th card, great idea to use scrapbooking, items, combining both skills. Love your first posts too.
Faith x

Denise Bryant said...

Ten years... that's amazing! I am a follower of your blog and have been for ages. I always look at your creations although I don't comment too often. Sweet card for your cousin, and fun to look back at your early creations!