Sunday, August 25, 2019

3 Peachy Pinky cards

Here’s another set of cards I made to send to friends and family for my mom’s funeral. I’m really enjoying making these cards. I’ve had these things cut out or colored in but haven’t used them. Now I am. My friend calls the cards “Lick N Sticks”. Have you ever heard that expression?

This sentiment is from Current. The border punch is from Martha Stewart at EK Success out of Bazzill cardstock. The patterned paper is by Stampin Up. 



The second card , the polka dot patterned paper is by Daisy D’s and I’m not sure about the paper on the top and bottom. The square die cut is by Spellbinder. The round die cut is from Cricut. I covered it with powdered chalk mixed with paint. The flower stamp is by Stampin Up and it was stamped with black ink.


This last card the patterned paper is by Creative Memories. The tag is by Colorbok. The sentiment stamp is by Lawn Fawn. The flower stamp is by Stampin Up with matching die. Border punch is the same as above. 


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your lick and sticks are wonderful, so pretty cindy.
Faith x