Friday, September 13, 2019

Positive Thinking Day Lantern Cards


I really like how these cards turned out and I think the first one goes well with
Positive Thinking Day
I cut out two different sized circles with the Creative Memories cutting system out of Inkadinkado masking paper.
The die cut is by Spellbinders. It has been in my stash forever. It was one of those times that I cut out other people's dies and with no idea what I'd use it for or with
The stars aligned and the stamp set and die-cuts came together :)
Ink is Distress ink-Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans, and yellow is Squeezed Lemonade.
Black ink is Hero Arts. I love how dark and sharp it is.
I set a Making Memories eyelet for the hole on top and used Karen Foster floss as the hanging component. 




Die Cuts with a View patterned paper. Sizzix corner die-cuts
Stampibilities sentiment stamp
Yellow distress ink. Hero Arts black ink


The stamp set is unknown but looks like this.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤