Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Cards

This first one I used a background stamp by Deep Red Stamps Leaves Background stamps
I stamped it with multiple distress inks and sprayed it with water before and placing the paper onto the stamp instead stamp to paper. I inked the edges with distress ink.
The sentiment is a Cricut die-cut
The ribbon and brad are from my stash.



The only thing I can say about the second card is the pumpkin is a store-bought quilled embellishment from EK Success and the jute that is fuzzy and wrapped around the bottom is also by EK Success.



I found some other Halloween cards when I was looking to see if I had posted a certain card.

Boo




Pumpkin tutorial


Crazy busy card


My nephew at the Halloween Store


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards! Happy Halloween!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️