Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturarted Canary Card on velvet patterned paper


What a pain in the butt! 
I love this paper but...You can't get anything to adhere to it. I used the Multi Medium Matte by Ranger and put heavy weights on it. The center may stay down but the frilly edges peel up. Ugh!
And the stupid frilly die-cut wouldn't cut through no matter how many shims. My friend bought it online at either Wish or eBay so the quality isn't the greatest.
 I colored in the parts that wouldn't come out with Copic markers and then taped the back so they would all stay in and on the die-cut. I should have considered a different background paper for this die-cut. Ya know, one that it would actually stick to.
Anyway, the image is by Saturated Canary and I colored it in with Copic Markers.  
The image die-cut is by Sizzix inked with distress ink on the edges.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a shame you had so many problems, all the same it's such a pretty card with your fab colouring.
Faith x