Sunday, April 26, 2020

Handmade flower TY Card for medical staff

I'm trying to use my thing that is already assembled for quick cards to send to medical workers and the elderly that are all alone. I found this already made flowers are perfect.

The flowers have stamps on them
The layered flower behind is old. I inked it to make it match better.
The leaf is from CM
The brad is by Creative Imaginations 
The sentiment is by American Crafts with Hero Arts ink
I used a template online and cut out the die-cut flower.
I used Distressed Stickles on the edges of the flower.
The patterned paper is by October Afternoon






Thanks for looking
Here are some other cards using the same flower
Nov 2015

Funny how I used the same patterned paper as I did back in 2015 as the one I made last week.
Birthday Blessings



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! I am sure the medical staff and elderly will love them!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤