Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Olaf card for tattoos

My husband's cereal has these Frozen 2 tattoo things that I wanted to send to the granddaughter of a friend of mine. I think she will like them. Well, I'm working on getting some of these images that are laying around onto cards and this was the perfect opportunity to use this image.

I used the Olaf digital stamp by Sassy Studio Design. They are no longer in business.
I don't like that it is off-white paper and the rest of the card is white but some things I have to remember people probably don't notice the little things that I do.
I colored him in with white powdered chalk mixed with paint and the nose is a distress marker. This should tell you how long I've had this image, the chalk company I worked with went out of business around 2015 which was about the time I started the design team for Sassy Studio.
Yup...I have a lot of images to get on cards.
Anyway,
The sentiment is by Sassy Studio Designs
The snowflake sticker is by EK Success
The patterned paper is by Carte Bella
I inked the edges with distress ink.



Thanks for looking
Here are some other cards using the same stamp.
Olaf 2014
Olaf 2015


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW!Olaf is wonderful.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x