Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Puppy Thinking of You Up-cycled Card


This first card:
The background paper is a Kleenex box. 
The dog stamp is an old one by Stampin Up. I colored him with Copic markers and then cut him out with a square punch.

The triangle pattern around him is a border sticker by Mrs. Grossman that I cut down to match the shape of the square die-cut that is by Spellbinders.
The white die cut is unknown.
The card is jam-packed with layers but, I think someone will like it. I want the sentiment on the inside to say something like sending you happy mail.

 


Second Card:
The puppies and the sentiment are from a store-bought card
I used a dog foot stamp for the bottom 



This last card,
A long time ago while standing in line at Michael's I found this dog stamp in the dollar bin that was perfectly placed where a waiting customer could look through it.

I colored it in with Copic markers

The background patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View 
The patterned paper on the tag is by Provo Craft (Very, Very, Very old paper! Look at me, using my stash. Oh yay!)
I cut out the tag with my Cricut
The brad is by Around the Block
The doghouse and bowl buttons are by Dress it Up
This card will need to go into a padded envelope with extra postage.


Thanks for looking


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are fabulous cards Cindy, love the doggie theme of these.
Faith x