Sunday, June 06, 2021

Paper Smooches Snowman Card



Remember when I said I wasn't going to be so chatty on my blog...hmm. The problem is I just get to "talking" to people that love what I love and then I have a hard time stopping. 
I'm trying to get cards/layouts/projects out of drafts, which sounds easy but...I'm not 100% sure that they weren't blogged about. I really don't want to have something posted twice on my blog so I take the time to do a little searching.

Anyway, 

The stamp is by Paper Smooches and I heat embossed it in black and colored it in with powdered chalk mixed with paint.

The sentiment in the left lower corner is a rub-on with included rhinestones from K and Co.

The die-cuts are by Spellbinders. I inked the inside of the white rectangle die-cut before removing the paper from the die.
Corner die-cuts might be a punch (?).

The green glitter polka dot patterned paper is by Doodlebug. 
The background paper is originally white with clear heat embossed snowflakes all around it. I thought it better to ink that paper with blue distress ink to bring the snowflakes to life.



>My guess is I made the 2 snowmen images at the same time but did not put them together onto a card at the same time.
I think the similar way the image was heat embossed and colored in with chalk, then die-cutting with the inking inside the rectangle leads me to believe that. 



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Doesn't matter if it is blogged twice, nice to see them again. Don't know about you but I forget what was done a few months ago even. This is a lovely snowman with great colours.
Faith x

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️