Monday, March 07, 2022

Manly Monday Pocket watch birthday cards

Pocket watch die cut is by K and Co. The background stamp in the1st card is Camouflage stamp by Deep Red Stamps. I made the frame around the pocket watch by using the frame inPhotographer stamp set by Deep Red stamps.I stamped it one way and then I turned it to stamp it down the other way creating this double frame. I made this frame 3 or more years ago and it sat it the drawer. This is like the year of the use stuff put in a drawer. Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Love love love this!!! Beautiful stamp; and that diecut is SO K&Co. Gorgeous card for a man! They can be so hard to do, but WHAM- this is perfect.
***You will be hearing from me if I can find your email-- I have some explaining to do!*** LOL
Lovely job here, Cindy! Chat soon, ~ Alio

Ali said...

Hi again, Cindy, I can't locate ur email! Darn it all.
I am at peteali@eastlink.ca. Please message me! ((HUGZ)) ~ Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant masculine cards Cindy.
Faith x