Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Best Easter Wishes Cross Cards

My first card, the embossing folder is by Cuttlebug. The patterned paper is by K and Company. The image was downloaded from the internet probably 15 years ago. I don’t know why I printed it so small and on photo paper. My only guess would be for an ATC. 
For my second card, I have two pattern papers by K and Company. The Scalloped ovals are diecuts by Spellbinders. The cross stamp is by Stampin Up and I used the Creative Memories cutting system to make it an oval. The sentiment was downloaded from a company that is no longer in business. You can easily re-create the same sentiment in a Word document or a Google sheet. Thanks for looking.
I'm entering the challenge at 
Crafty Calendar Challenge-Spots/stripes or Easter

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful cards to greet me on my return to commenting Cindy. They are gorgeous.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.
Faith x

Beverley said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining in our March challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x