Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Queen Bee Hexagon Stencil with Embossing Paste Cards

I used a Hero Arts background stamp for the tree on the left. The branch off of that is a branch off of a Memory Box die. The beehive is a piece of fabric that my Mom cut out and put bondage on the back and then I ironed it onto a square die cut by, my guess is Bo Bunny with a layer behind it. The honeycomb background is a stencil by Tim Holtz. I used regular white embossing paste. The color came from my mat. It was a mixture of inks that I had already used on my mat. I usually do a lot of backgrounds using embossing paste at the same time. So you will see the same paste used in some other bee cards The sentiment is a sticker. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love all the clever details here Cindy.