Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Loads of Cards to celebrate a milestone


Good morning. Today is a special day for my blog and oddly enough I’ve been putting it off all month. I wanted to post it in August because I started my blog in August of 2009. 
Why did I start a blog? Because all of the cool kids had blogs and I wanted to be in with the cool kids. However, a few years ago I came to the realization that my blog was more of an archive for my scrapbook layouts, cards, ATC’s, calendar layouts, and a handful of other projects.
Well, today I’m my own cool kid. Why?Because today marks the day that’s I’ve posted to my blog

4000 times!

Crazy right? So in honor of this amazing milestone, I put together some pictures of groups of  cards. They are recent cards and have been previously posted but maybe not as a group. I’m going to look on my PC for older group pictures. Screw all that other shit that I talk about after the pictures, I’m proud of my creations so check ‘em out.

From 2011
All of the magazines that I was published in.



This is my blah, blah, blah and it’s 
taking me forever to put together. Disclaimer, the following information will have typos and terrible grammar.

Throughout the years this blog has been a place for my deepest love for paper crafting which is stamping. So I started a collection of all forms of stamps: rubber stamps, acrylic stamps, foam stamps, rolling stamps, and what’s this? Digital stamps.

With those stamps, I started to have storage issues. 

With those stamps, I had to have Copic markers. Again, I wanted to be a cool kid. 

With those stamps, I had to do challenges and I wanted to win the prize, which was usually an insignificant prize but I 
I wanted my blog to be recognized by a company to show how much talent I have so that, 

With those stamps, I’d be chosen to be on design teams. You would get free stuff from companies. How cool would that be…hmm. It’s funny how I figured out that striving for a place on a design team limited you to only using only their products. Was it a waste of time? No, because I grew as a person I wasn’t I’ve done different things on this blog that no one else has ever done. 
With those stamps, I’ve been writing this post milestone post for over 2 hours. Peace and love to all.
Thanks for looking. 

No comments: