Monday, September 05, 2022

Manly Monday Willow Scenery card


I used different colored ink cubes on a Hero Arts background stamp. The main ink pad for the image is by Lawn Fawn. I’m not very impressed with their ink cubes. The color isn’t as wow as the YouTube content makers make it out to be. I purchased a four-pack and this is my least favorite but I can’t say any of the other ones are any better. I used blue and brown and olive distress ink for the rest of the background. After this sat in my drawer, the year of using things from the drawer, I used the olive cube to make more grass, and then I wanted something out in the distance so I got out my brown cubes and a distress ink blender. It kind of looks like something like mountains or not mountains but smaller mountains. Same Stamp

Thanks for looking.

No comments: