Tuesday, April 04, 2023

2 Different Purple Cross Cards

Purple cross card

For the card above, I used scraps of purple paper to create the background. I couldn’t get them on straight, so I purposely made them crooked. The cross is a stencil with iridescent embossing paste and they are both by Dreamweaver stencils. I had to cut behind the cross in order to feed the ribbon to lay over the cross. Then I attached the ribbon on the front with a glue dot.
 q    

For the second card, I stamped the Stampin Up cross stamp and colored it in with Copic Markers. I Outlined the cross with an STA Metallic Pen. The cross is layered on top of Cricut cuts from the cartridge Labels. The corner punch is by Marvy. The flower in the corner is unknown at this time but the leaves die cut is Recollections. Thanks for looking.

No comments: