Monday, May 15, 2023

Manly Monday graduation cards

Details/Products: The stars tape is by Scotch, the black cardstock from Scrapbook Made Simple, and the cap and diploma are puffy stickers by Paper House Productions. The sentiment is cut out with my Cricut and adhered to vellum. I adhered the vellum to a blue cardstock, which made the vellum look blue. I popped up the sentiment with white foam squares. The two corners were rounded with a CM corner rounder.

Details on my second card: Dry embossing folder by Darice. I inked it with distress ink. I adhered the sentiment to colored vellum that didn't match the school colors. So I colored the back of the vellum with a blue Copic marker before running it through my sticker maker by Xyron. The graduation cap is a sticker by Jolee's Boutique by EK Success. Thanks for looking.

No comments: