Wednesday, November 29, 2023

November calendar layout remembering Jodi


Who was Jodi? My Mom called Jodi my brother’s “lady friend”. Jodi passed away on January 10th, 2018 from an accidental overdose. These pictures are representations of her, her dog Chloe, who passed away in 2022 and the sweatshirt with her son’s business on the back. The sweatshirt finally fits my niece
The bone background paper and the strip of patterned paper are and on the right side are unknown. (The Paper Studio-maybe) The yellow borders were from a paper pad by Die Cuts with a View. The butterfly sentiment and wings were made on my Cricut. The little butterfly to the lower right is a Memory Box die cut. RIP stickers and Chloe was stamped. It seemed appropriate to post this on my birthday, I miss her so much. Thanks for looking.

No comments: