Wednesday, February 14, 2024

February Calendar Layout Nora on the red bench

Happy Valentine’s Day.

I started by matting the pictures on to red cardstock by Stampin Up and added a red border to both sides of the red cardstock. I adhered that red clump to a piece of heart paper by Recollections. The title embellishment is from an unknown company. I’ll try to look at the package.

I made this calendar layout for the cottage. The picture of Annora B. was sitting on the red trailer as it was at the cottage that weekend. Mr Paul told her that she was sitting in my seat. 
Why? When I walk Rusty at home I have to take a pain break and I sit on the same red trailer. 

The second picture is us getting Dairy Queen for our 25th wedding anniversary. We’re high classy type peeps.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: