Monday, April 21, 2014

Manly Monday

Hi, Welcome back to Manly Monday. I have a couple of awesome guy cards to share with you today. I hope you will head over to these ladies blogs and then check out the end of the post for my guy card.





Those were great ladies. Thank you for the inspiration.

So my card was for my nephews birthday. He really likes hockey and this was a quick pull it together before the party and then my husband didn't give it to him for some odd reason. Idk what happened but it ended up back in my bag, unsigned and with the envelope. I know I'll forget to ask him and the fact that was over a week ago means he won't remember what happened with it. lol we are a pair-a pair of what? Idk.

I used a hockey sticker from an old Creative Memories hockey pack-you know the kind with the paper, matting and stickers that all match-yeah that's the one. I placed the sticker on to white cardstock and matted it on blue and then purple cardstock by Color-Aid. I added this square piece to a Karen Foster hockey paper, stamped the Hero Arts sentiment in black HA ink and embellished with little epoxy stickers by Cloud 9. 



Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/ Anything goes

3 comments:

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, really unique design

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you had a lovely Easter!!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

StampNScrapJunkie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StampNScrapJunkie said...

Thanks for the spotlight on my project! Great card you've got here and love the colors you've used. xx
Ema
EMA-gination ~ my personal blog