Friday, April 11, 2014

Deep Red Stamps Coffee

I have a new card with this fun sentiment stamp by


You can find it at
{FYI It's on sale at ACOT for $2.99}

I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it using Stamp N Plus white embossing powder. I used an ink blender and Rangers distress inks to make the stamped area green. When I was finished fussing with it I sprayed the stamped paper with water mixed with Perfect Pearls.

The rest of my card is made up with patterned paper by Bazzill, stripes of scraps that I punched with a Martha Stewart border punch, and some oragandy ribbon at the bottom.


You can see I used a couple of the greens in the Distress ink line by Tim Holtz for Ranger.

I had to show this fun chevron patterned paper by Bazzill. It's so creative with lots of color coordination possiblities.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the colors