Monday, April 14, 2014

myStamp Box Pink and Brown card

Hey there. I have a new myStamp Box card today.


I used their Mini alphabets stamp set to make my sentiment which I stamped with brown Stampin Up ink on GCD Studios pink patterned paper. The patterned paper on top is by Crate Papers. The striped paper die cut and tab with a heart are by SEI. I placed Stamping Scrapping tiny little itty bitty flowers in the center of the die cuts punch outs and adhered three tiny beads in the center. I used Glossy Accents to hold them in place. There are two small brown brads by Close to My Heart on the bottom corners of the striped die cut/patterned paper piece. 

Pretty simple today. Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Cindy this is just so pretty with the pink and brown and I love the mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}