Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Pink Flowers Card

This card is crazy busy for me but I had to try something different for a change. The flower is a Stampin Up stamp and die combo that I stamped with Memento black ink and colored in with Copic markers. The following die cuts are by Spellbinders: pink oval; the pink decorative thingy's coming out from the flower; and the white scallop oval die cut. The white die cut is an old upholstery sample  and it was no problem to die cut it out with my Cuttlebug. I then inked the edges pink. 

The leaves on the left are from the same stamp as the flowers and are stamped in green on green cardstock. The other leaves are by Elizabeth Crafts Designs. I inked those leaves green with distress ink and then painted them with clear crackle paint by Ranger.

The rest of the card goes like this:
*sentiment sticker by Pebbles
*border punches in the center by EK Success
*background patterned paper by Stampin Up
*I inked that patterned paper with pink distress ink



Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I think it turned out beautifully!!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

It's very pretty and not too busy.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card love it Debbs xx