Sunday, February 03, 2013

Chalk Ah Lot Valentine's challenge

I made this care for the challenge at Chalk Ah Lot with the theme Valentine's with chalk. The bottom portion of the card is a stamp by Stamp N Plus (J764) that I stamped with Versa Mark ink and then rubbed pink powdered chalk (color cotton candy) on with my finger. I love the way it turned out. 

The patterned paper is by Making Memories (striped) and My Mind's Eye (paper on top of the card). The cardstock is by Recollections. I cut the banner and the I and U out with my Cricut and Creative Memories cartridge, Holiday frames and Tags. The small letter stickers are from my stash and the pink glitter circles are by Recollections.

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

This card caught my eye on the reader. Love it. : )