Friday, February 01, 2013

Christmas Cards all Year Round

This month at Christmas cards all year round the challenge is to use flowers and hearts with red and white. 

For my first card I used a heart die cut by Quickutz and flower die cuts by Spellbinders. Patterned paper by Daisy D's. The flowers were dry embossed with a folder by The Paper Studio and Cuttlebug/ Provo Craft. The stamped sentiments are by Hero Arts with ink by Stampin Up. 
The center of my flower is by Forever in Time with tiny brads around it. The brads are by The Paper Studio. Down the center of the card is red tulle from a friend. I like how it gives the card even more texture without the bulk. 


My next card I used a smaller heart button for the center of my flower. I liked the way the gold matched the letters on the ribbon. I didn't have to stamp a sentiment when using this ribbon by Making Memories. The paper is also by Making Memories, flowers by Imaginisce (white) and Oriental Trading Co (red). The embossing folder is by Provo Craft/Cuttlebug. 

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Fantastic cards Cindy! I especially love the Peace and Joy card. Have a fab month! "Hugs"

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful Christmas cards, Cindy!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations