Wednesday, February 13, 2013

UR Sweet

I love this card. The embossing folder is super cute thanks to a friend for letting me borrow it. I also love it because of the dimension of the focal image. I popped the heart stamped die cut up with foam adhesive. When I was showing my husband what I had made that weekend he said this one was his favorite. He's got good taste:)

Supplies:
embossing folder by Provo Craft/Cuttlebug, die cuts by Spellbinders and one of the ovals is cut from my Cricut, stamps by Autumn Leaves (heart) and Stampin Up (sentiment), ink by Stampin Up and Ranger distressing ink, eyelets by Making Memories, ribbon by Offray, red cardstock by Stampin Up and patterned paper behind it is by GCD.

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

He does have good taste! I really love the detail on that heart, and the embossing is too cool :)