Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Happy "I Do" Day

I love it when I come up with something fun for my cards. This card has a fun sentiment that I created with Stampendous stamps and Karen Foster's heart sticker. I think I may have seen this sentiment somewhere but I can't tell you where. The ink I used for the sentiment is by Hero Arts.

Let's start with the image, it is a stamp by Stampendous and I have inked it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger's Platinum embossing powder.Then I die cut it out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside with distress ink and an ink blending tool both by Ranger. The die cut behind the image is a Cricut cut from the Ultimate Creative Sampler cartridge. It is out of Recollections pearlized cardstock and is quite pretty. The patterned paper is by Prima and the embossed paper is by The Paper Company.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love that stamp, such a pretty card.