Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Deep Red Stamps Forever Friends

Today my card uses a dragonfly stamp by Deep Red Stamps that you can find at

or

I used the Cricut to die cut the label and it's shadow that the dragonfly is on. The white paper is watercolor cardstock by Ranger Industries and the patterned paper is by American Crafts. I inked the stamp with black Versa Color pigment ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. I used some unused distress inks, well that's kind of harsh, these inks have less table time then other colors. Anyway I used the distress inks with a water pen to color the image in-Aged Mahogany, Tattered Rose, and Frayed Burlap are some distress inks I do't grab a lot. The background paper is by is by Poppy Stamps, the ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment sticker is by Three Bugs in a Rug.



Thanks for looking.
SB.com-Cricut {Art Philosophy}
SB.com- Use your Stamps {dragonfly}

2 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!

Tami said...

Very pretty card! Love the Distress Ink colors you used here for the Dragonfly.