Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A Few Pink Whimsy Birthday Cards

I made this card using circle stamps from a Close to my Heart stamp set and leftover Cricut die cuts. The sentiment is a stamp set I bought from eBay. The word enjoy is backed with Stampin Up patterned paper. 

This one uses more of those Cricut die cuts along with some Lawn Fawn hearts and stars. The sentiment is by Forever in Time.

This card, the white background was made with the negative of a Gina Marie stencil with embossing paste and is backed with Stampin Up patterned paper. The label die cut is by Sizzix (PP by MM). The sentiment is a stamp set I bought from eBay.

Here is the other card using this stenciled background. I still have the original mixed media project sitting in my "to be finished pile" along with another negative background to be made into a card. Someday. Right?
Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super set of cards Cindy, love the pink and the designs.
Faith x