Thursday, May 16, 2019

Secretaries Day Just for You Card

I made this tag in 2014  and if you look at this post you can see I removed the Miss You sentiment. I don't send many Miss You type cards but I liked the tag. So I offed the sentiment label and used the tag for a Secretaries Day card. It worked well because the tag has dimension and the card is square. Perfect qualities for a hand delivered card rather than one that goes through the mail.

My new sentiment is by Lawn Fawn and is on dahlia die cut by Spellbinders. The purple background cardstock is by Coordinations and was dry embossed. Then I ran an emery board over the embossing to reveal the white like core of the paper.


Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great idea to use an emery board, so simple, but I didn't think of using one LOL. A Beautiful card.
Faith x