Sunday, May 26, 2019

Triple the card for my Cousin Marcia

I made this card for my cousin when she bought a new house, got married and it was her birthday. Three sides of the card base are covered and I wrote my message on the back.

This was the outside of the card. The window die cut is by Spellbinders out of old packaging, patterned paper by K and Co. chandelier stamp by Lawn Fawn, sentiment stamp by Just Rite Stamps and ink by Hero Arts.


Then you open the card and the wedding card is on the left and birthday on the right. For the wedding card: Wedding bells stamp by Embossing Arts Co. from 1993. I think this was my first stamp. Heat embossed with silver embossing powder, die cut by Spellbinders, distress ink inside and Stickles on the bells. The patterned paper is by Making Memories, sentiment stamp by Stampendous and ribbon by Imaginisce.


The birthday card: I repurposed this card because after I stopped selling my cards I found that I had too many Mother's Day cards. This card was easy to take apart and by removing the bulky flower it enabled me to do the triple folding I wanted to do.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome! Great idea to combine all three events
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! how inventive to put all these in one FABULOUS card.
Faith x