Thursday, May 21, 2020

Just a Note Cards with Labels and Eyelets

I'm still chugging out more TY and TOY cards for everyone. 
I've also sent out a few birthday cards for kids that weren't able to have their birthday party because of the stay at home order.

So for these cards:
I used stamps by Hero Arts and Stampibilities for the sentiments
The musical note die-cuts are by Cricut.
The patterned paper is by Prima
The first card uses die-cuts by Design Objectives.
Look at all those eyelets, Oh Yea!
I used Spellbinders labels, called grommet tags, for the second card
The center die-cut was embossed and then inked in the center.
I did that more when I had my Cuttlebug
I'm still learning on my Gemini which plates to use with what.






Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

two super cute cards! I love music themed cards and I believe I may have all those labels to try this!

Alicia