Monday, May 25, 2020

Manly Monday Just a Note Tan and Black Cards

These are my most masculine cards to finish out the week of music type cards.

The sentiment stamps are by Hero Arts and Stampibilities
The musical notes and symbols are die-cuts by Cricut or leftover stickers.
It felt amazing to use up a few sticker sheets and throw the packaging away.
The cardstock has been dry embossed by a Cuttlebug folder of sheet music.
For both cards, I do not know where I got the die-cut in which the sentiment is on.


This first one is a skinny card base from a pack I bought at a garage sale probably 5 years ago.
I've been trying to use them up just for the sake of using them up.
Anyway, I inked the edges of the dry embossed cardstock. The patterned paper underneath is by Creative Memories. I was able to use some eyelets, Yeah!






That’s all for my cards. Thank you for looking.

*This is me venting
I'm having a terrible time with taking pictures of my cards. 
I didn’t even include the first picture that were taken in my craft area, yuck!
The pictures that are posted were taken outside. However, the wind was relentless and my cards kept falling down as soon as I set them up. Ugh!
So hubby offered to help (bless his heart for trying), and he used a piece of cardboard to block the wind. It worked but it’s a cardboard box for a background.

Tonight is the night to order some things online. One of those things is a photo box.
I need a way to take great pictures at any time of the year without struggling and wasting time like I do. 
 Fingers crossed that I will find something without wasting hours online looking

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great musical cards Cindy and a great idea to use a cardboard box, a good background. As for a the photobox, how funny I was talking about one this week!
Take care
Faith x

Mrs A. said...

Another great selection of music themed cards. Re your question on waterfall cards. I find them very to make. I have a tutorial showing how to make them on my butterfly Blog. It is on the card shapes tab at the top of the page under the banner header. Hugs Mrs A. .