Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Sheet music background stamp Card

I’ve been making cards for medical staff, hospice, nursing homes and whoever. I have so many music type cards to share that I will be posting them throughout the week. It’s repetitious but it helps me to stay organized which helps me not to post the same cards more then once.   

I used a background stamp by Hero Arts with their inks Pale Tomato and Soft Cantaloupe. 
The Chrome Yellow ink is Archival ink by Ranger and the red ink is Schoolhouse Red by Simon Says Stamp.
The die-cuts are both by Spellbinders, patterned paper on the die-cut on the 1st card is by Scenic Route and the second card is Bazzill cardstock.
 I used eyelets on the second card and ribbon on the first.

The sentiments, the first card is by Hero Arts and the second card sentiment came from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and was designed by Simonne Clay. 
It's a very pretty collection of sentiments.








Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the happy colours and the sentiment shapes, beautiful cards Cindy.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Ali said...

Cheerful cards, and love the "note" sentiments- LOL - a sweet pun to go w/ the musical notes in all those gorgeous colours! Love them! ~Ali (An old acquaintance from Sisterhood of Scrap from 'way back!)