Sunday, March 05, 2023

Hearts Patterned paper Love you card

The patterned paper is by Recollections, and the hearts were cut out using dies by eBay, Papertrey Ink, Cricut, and a punch by Creative Memories. The I Love You stamp is by Forever in Time.
My card today was made as an example for my niece. Last month she did a collection for the American Heart Association. I sent her some card stuff so she could create some awesome thank-you cards for those people that donated. 
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Hi Cindy, yep fuck em, and boys are dumb, and you keep on doing what you are doing. In any way, style or fashion that takes your fancy, cos doing something you love is soul food. I really like the heart card. Very nice design and love the bold bright colours. Take care and have a fabulous day. Hugz