Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Sew Lovely Border to Background cards



The border stamp that I used to make a background is by Stampendous. I upcycled a thank you card from the funeral home. They have a nice dry embossed frame. 
The card above was stamped with black ink and colored in with Copic markers. Then I matted the panel onto red and black cardstock before adding them to the base. The sentiment is a Fiskars stamped in black on red cardstock.

For the card above, I used different ink pads on the same border stamp using the following colors: SU Daffodil Delite, SU Pink Passion, Hero Arts Tomato, SU Ballet Blue ink pad infested with other blue inks, and the last blue is HA Cornflower. 

I heat-embossed a Lawn Fawn sentiment, pink powder onto the vellum. (I used vellum because I was covering up an oops but didn’t want to cover up my background.)


  

Do you see my error? Thanks for looking have a great day.

No comments: