Monday, March 20, 2023

Manly Monday Emoji Poop belated birthday Card

The inside of this card says, "Poop! I missed your birthday". I used my Cricut to cut out the 💩. The embossed background is an Impresslit from Sizzix. It cuts out the center square as it goes through the machine to emboss.  I inked the raised area of the background with distress oxide and that’s it. This die/embossing folder would make a good shaker window.

Did you know...that the Oxford Dictionaries declared emoji as the word of the year in 2015?

Thanks for looking
Cut it Up- This makes me happy (March 10-22)

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

OK, not gonna lie, I cracked up when I first saw this image and I won't even share my interpretation of why it made me happy!!! ROFL. Such a fun, funny card. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up This Makes Me Happy challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Treva said...

Wow, a perfect belated birthday card!

Thanks for sharing with us over at Cut it Up for our Makes me Happy challenge.

Treva