Monday, June 12, 2023

Manly Monday Let’s Bowl, Let’s Bowl, Let’s Rock n Roll

I sang that song ^^^over and over again while I was making this card, 


This is the front of the card. The orange patterned paper is by Imagination Project. The black patterned paper and bowling shirt sticker is by Karen foster designs. The black, patterned paper was a long strip, and I was being lazy. So instead of cutting it to the size of the card I made the card the size according to the height of both patterned paper scraps.


This is the back of the card. You can see where the black patterned paper is making its way to the inside of the card. I made the bowling lane using a ruler, a pencil and distress ink.


Then this is the inside of the card. Tada. The End. Oh no. There’s more…

That arrow, that’s where the goods are stashed. My friend’s son is turning 11 and we tend to give people money denominations same as their age. Soooo, Behind door number one is…


$11. He will like it. And he won’t care that it’s only eleven dollars. 
He will be grateful for any denomination of money that he receives. 


Thanks for looking.

No comments: