Thursday, June 15, 2023

Hearts on a String Card


This is an upcycled image from grandma’s house. I think there was a distant cousin that made cards and grandma kept all of the cards she received. Awww. The stamped image has been black heat embossed and colored in with markers. Then the red background was dry embossed with a Spellbinders double embossing folder. 

Thanks for looking.

There was some yuck on one of the corners so I added the corner tabs to each of them by using a square punch out the red cardstock and then cut it in half. That will give you the same sized triangles for each corner.

The only explanation why my corners are all different sizes is I was using a small and limited piece of paper and my square punch sizes were different. So I was cutting them in half at different points.

No comments: