Friday, April 19, 2024

Floral Friday large floral frame


Last summer I had two big spine surgeries. So before I went into surgery #2 I started stamping everything that could keep my attention. I thought that It would give me something to color while in recovery and then give me some backgrounds to pair up with the images. 

This background is one of them. I used a lighter pink ink with a simple Stampin Up background stamp onto white cardstock. 

The die cut is by Couture Creations. The cardstock is a glimmering pink cardstock from a holiday pack by Sizzix. I stamped a Stampendous sentiment onto white cardstock with a grey color ink. Then I took my Creative Memories square punch and made the sentiment look good before adhering it to the center of the die cut. 

Thanks for looking.

So I did new card with the same colors

I’m adding a new card on 4-30-24



My new card has rice paper behind the dye cut. The background paper is by Tim Holtz and I embossed it with a Creative Expressions embossing folder. Then I used a nail file to show the core of the paper. ( That’s what the two close-ups are showing the top and bottom of the of the paper)
Thanks for looking.


No comments: