Thursday, April 04, 2024

Life’s a Beach Stampendous Shell Stamp card


Hi-de-ho! My card has no patterned paper. I made them all by myself.starting with the sunshine that I made with the edge of a distress ink pad on white paper. Then I adhered that piece to a piece of cream cardstock. Finally, I ripped the right side of those two papers.

I made the bottom paper look like sand with distress ink and a sponge dobber. I tore the right side and of that paper and then adhered it under the white cardstock. I stamped the shell and sentiment from Stampendous on white cardstock. You can see the starfish’s leg went off onto the cream cardstock. I stamped the sentiment underneath. It is also by Stampendous.

The card base is peach cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card.

No comments: