Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day galore

I had made a large amount of Father's Day cards to sell at the local scrapbook store and of coarse took pictures of them all. So I am going to be showing you these cards from today through to Manly Monday. Guy cards can be so difficult to make that I hope these cards will inspire you when you sit down and make your own. I'm not going to list the supplies for these posts but am more than glad to answer any questions you may have. Just leave a question in the comments and I will get back to you.

This image is recycled from an older card I had waiting to be used.

For this card I used pop up adhesive on the negative of a circle cut out. This way the Dad circle and blue circle sit down into the brown paper. Just a different dimension that isn't girlie.


Below, I colored the tag in with my Copic markers. The tag is a digital stamp.
 I am still a beginner with the Copic markers that doesn't practice enough. Do you color with Copic markers? What would you say is your level? If you have a blog filled with Copic marker creations, leave me your blog addy in the comments so I can come drool over your stuff.


That's it for today come back for more tomorrow:)

No comments: