Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Christmas Cards all year Round monthly challenge

This month at Christmas cards all year round the challenge is Anything goes as long as it's a Christmas card. I have made three for such the occasion. 


This card the PP is by SU, the chipboard by Colorbok, border punch by EK Success, sentiment by HL and the rest is unknown.


The red CS in this card is by PC, black by TPS, kraft by Oriental Trading Co, stamp by Elle's Studio, ink by VM, embossing powder by SP and ribbon by SU.


This one is similar to the first with floss by Karen Foster, red CS by SU, and circle sentiment by Netty's
So join us this month at CCAYR and get a head start on your Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thanks so much for linking me in your blog, but unfortunately this is not one of my creations and I would hate to take the credit for someone else's work. I do have loads of freebies on my blog, and more freebies scheduled to post in the next couple of weeks so keep a look out, and I really do appreciate your links to my post (when I am able to take credit for the work!). Great cards Cindy. Annette xx