Monday, June 13, 2011

Manly Monday 3 Father’s Day cards with a rustic feel

Some more Father's Day cards for Manly Monday.
The above card uses a background stamp by SU, ink by RI, paper by Deja Views, red cardstock by SU, a sentiment by Shannon's Sentiments, and the twine is UK.
The second card, uses stamps by CTMH, cloud brads by Eyelet Outlet, ink by SU and RI, and kraft paper by OTCo
The last card, just above this description, it uses PP by SU, kraft paper by OTCo, stamps by G Studio, ink by RI, and a sentiment by Shannon's Sentiments.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm entering this last card into the Digi's with Attitude challenge for a Fathers Day card.
I'm also posting these cards at Capturing a Moment in Time-Father's Day cards.
Updated blog posts on Aug 18, 2022 and I looked up the challenge blogs and they are no longer blogs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cindy. Thanks for linking your wonderful cards to my blog!

Krista said...

Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenges!
We hope to see you in the next one too!

Hugs,
Krista
Digi's With Attitude!
DT member & Promotions Manager

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy. Hope you're having a wonderful day. My husband just picked number 4 for the RAK in my Father's Day Contest and that's you! Congratulations and please send me your mailing information at cherylndesigns@gmail.com